Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Seattle, WA

Another day of driving, on to Crater Lake National Park. The last few days we've been heading West. So now that we're heading South it means we are on our way home (sorta).

Yesterday we spent the entire day with Ashley, Bob and their 4 lovely girls. We had so much fun, I forgot to take very many pictures. I know some of you will be very sad about that, so I am extremely apologetic. They gave us the tour of Seattle including the Space Needle and Pike's Place Market; a really cool place with lots of samples, goodies and interesting things to look at. In the afternoon, we went back to their house and just hung out. The girls played all afternoon and were very sad when we had to part ways. Us adults just talked in to the evening. The sun goes down later here (thanks daylight savings!), so it was late by the time we went back to the RV. Then we all slept in and got a late start this morning, but we're off and running again. Saw a few cool draw bridges over the Columbia River this morning, we were only 40 miles or so from my birthplace, drove through Salem, OR also. Only a few more days and less than 2000 miles left in the trip. See you all soon, love, the Brighams!!

Sheala's Spot: I liked the Space Needle, the market and playing with Savannah and Charlize. (I hope I spelled that right!)

Cameron's Corner: I liked the Space Needle. I liked the market and hanging out with Ashley. I played dress-up and hide-and-go-seek at Ashley's house with Emily, Savannah, Charlize, and Madison. We also ate hot dogs and had a lot of fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment